How Can Equity First Help You?
Do You Need:
- CREDIT RESOLUTION
- DEBT MANAGEMENT
- BUDGET PLANNING
- PERSONAL FINANCIAL COACHING
- BUSINESS FINANCIAL COACHING
- BUSINESS CREDIT BUILDER
- FINANCIAL SEMINARS LIVE OR ZOOM
- KEYNOTE SPEAKERS ON MULTIPLE FINANCIAL OR CREDIT TOPICS
- FINANCIAL LITERACY EDUCATION FOR SCHOOLS, COMMUNITIES AND ORGANIZATIONS
Our three steps to a credit and financial solution
Evaluate the Scenario:
EFC will deep dive into your credit and financial habits and create a customized plan fit for you.
EFC will assign a professional analyst to help you set your goals and monitor your success to make sure you stay on track
(your own personal financial coach.)
Get Results Fast:
Our results can be quick – most clients can see proven results in under 30 days and you will watch your scores and finances improve each day.
Some of the credit items we will encounter are:
- Late Payments
- Collection Accounts
- Enforcement of Debt Collection Laws
- Reporting Old Dates as New or Re-aged
- Charge Offs
- Checking/Savings Account Problems
- Wage Garnishments
- Bank Account Seizures
- Removing Negative Outdated Information
- Inaccurate Reporting
- Child Support Issues
- Divorce Complications
- Tax Liens
- Short Sales/Foreclosures
- Medical Bills
- Civil Judgements
- Student Loan Issues
- Authorized User Issues
- Mixed Files
- Identity Theft
EFC Offers Several Program Options For Our Clients.
The initial consultation ( a $250 value ) will provide the following:
- Timeline – how long we estimate the program will take on your desired plan option
- Plan pricing options such as flat rate, monthly or accelerated
- Program expectations ( what we need to do to get your desired results )
Do you know your score?
Sign up for our credit monitoring service and receive a free consultation.